Genealogy is the study of families and the tracing of their lineages and history. Genealogists use oral interviews, historical records, genetic analysis, and other records to obtain information about a family and to demonstrate kinship and pedigrees of its members. The results are often displayed in charts or written as narratives.
The pursuit of family history and origins tends to be shaped by several motives, including the desire to carve out a place for one’s family in the larger historical picture, a sense of responsibility to preserve the past for future generations, and a sense of self-satisfaction in accurate storytelling.
O’Brien Castle – When taking the ferry from Doolin to the Aran Islands one of the first things you will see upon approach is O’Brien’s Castle, on Inis Oírr (Inisheer)
The Rock of Cashel, also known as Cashel of the Kings and St. Patrick’s Rock, is a historic site located at Cashel, County Tipperary, Ireland.
Niall is placed in the traditional list of High Kings of Ireland. His reign dated to the late 4th and early 5th centuries some date his accession to 378 and death to 405 and his reign from 368-395, and associating his raiding activities in Britain with the kidnapping of Saint Patrick.
and war continues between Munster and Connacht for many years.
Pendine Sands. Laugharne Castle. Whales.
Tower of the Collegiate Chantry of St Mary, Prospect Hill, Kingsbridge
Denmark 1671, Skagen, Nordjylland, Denmark;
Chester County, Pennsylvania
Shenandoah, West Virginia
June 11, 1671, – April 3, 1763
8. Captain Morgan Bryan b. June 11, 1671, Skagen, Nordjylland, Denmark; d. April 3, 1763,
6. John Henry Bryan . Yadkin, Rowan, North Carolina, USA; Floyds Fork, Louisville Kentucky, USA – Married Elizabeth Johnson Hinkle in Surry County North Carolina 1797. 7. Joseph H. Bryan, I b. June 1, 1720, Chester County, Pennsylvania, Colonial America; d. March 4, 1805, Floyd’s Fork, Shelby County, Kentucky, United States -> Revolutionary Military Service, Cofounder of Bryan Station and the Bryan Settlements
Joseph Bryan, described as a “tall rawboned man,” migrated from Virginia,
where Rebecca Bryan was born, to the forks of the Yadkin in NC some time after the rest of the Bryan families, and settled about four miles from his father, Morgan Bryan. He was married twice and had eleven children, one son Joseph, by his first wife Hester Hampton, two sons and eight daughters by his second wife, Alee Linville. She was Rebecca Bryan Boone’s mother. He was living at Floyd’s Fork when he died in 1805. more
Lovington, Moultrie County Illinois
5. Charles Hinkle Bryan b. December 14, 1807; d. January 14, 1885, Bryan Farm Floyd Creek, KY. Settled in Turkey Spring, Illinois. Nephi, Utah. -> ‘Doctor, Frontier Pioneer, Brigham Young Co. 1848 to Utah ordained High Priest, Bishop, Nephi Alderman, Lieutenant. Medic Nauvoo Legion. Nephi Fort Wall.
4. William Andrew Cazier Bryan b. April 5, 1849, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, Utah, United States; d. circa 1948 -> Lawyer graduated Law degree Cornell practiced in Nephi City, Utah, Government Service – City and County Attorney, Telegraphist.
“What a world of wealth comes to those who’s hearts are satisfied by the response of love.” -W.A.C. Bryan
Communicated to Abraham Lincoln Utahs position in Civil War via telegram with Brigham Young.
Under Brigham Young’s direction he sent a wired message to President Abraham Lincoln confirming Utah’s loyalty to the Union saying,
“Utah has not succeeded but is firm for the Constitution and the laws of our once happy country and is warmly interested in such successful enterprises as the one so far completed.”
3. Alif Bryan b. December 31, 1901, Utah, United States; d. 1998, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California, United States -> Industrial Chemist Tehachapi Concrete
1. Douglas Gregory Bryan b. April 8, 1986, Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee, United States born Catholic. Sacred Heart Cathedral School. Knoxville Catholic High School. Pellissippi State Associate of Science Degree.
-> published music as droog byron and dig doug sounds published writing content in hacker noon and above intelligent publications. IndieMediator Website. Web development, Videography company, – technician, designer, business development. Trade Show Marketing.
Medium – Bryan Family 18th Century
others: Family Search, My Heritage, Ancestry, Irish Cluster DNA, O’Brien Clan,